Fight Cancer in Movember with Gunaxin
This November, Gunaxin is joining the global fight against Men’s Cancers known as Movember. For the un-initiated, it means that we’ll be growing mustaches (mo) and raising money and awareness of Men’s Cancers. Here is the official word from Movember.com, summarized in this video :
So in support of Movember, myself and other Gunaxin contributors will be growing a Mo, and raising money under Team Gunaxin. We’d love to have your support for this fabulous cause.
How can you help?
- Grow a Mo, and join us on Team Gunaxin. We have swag available for those who join our team and support the cause. So sign up for an account, and jump on our team. At the end of the month we’ll select some winners from our team and send you some goodies from the Gunaxin Prize Vault
- No Mo? Donate to Team Gunaxin. If you are unable to join our team and grow your own Mo, you can still sponsor us in our Mo growing endeavors. Every little bit will help, so we appreciate everything that you can give to the cause.
Latest posts by Philip Van der Vossen (see all)
- Armor All Ultra Shine Wash Wipes : Review - April 21, 2017
- Top Six Most-Visited National Parks - April 20, 2017
- How to Get Swaggerized Hair with Old Spice’s Swagger Gel - April 14, 2017