Gunaxin Show #66 – Robert Irvine, Dead Wrestler Check List, and Movies of the Apocolypse.
This week Mike is joined by Art and special guests, Jay and Mike D to discuss the end of the world and since it didn’t happen like it was supposed to, looks like we just have to rely on some of the great end of the world movies out there to give us a glimpse at the apocalypse. Then we take a look back at the world of 1980’s WWF superstars and which ones have kicked the bucket and which ones are still kicking ass.
Finally Art gets a chance to talk with the host of Dinner Impossible – Chef Robert Irvine talks about Subway’s Better Breakfast Battle, as well as some of the behind the scenes stuff on Dinner Impossible on The Food Network.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Hulk Hogan’s Rock N Wrestling Dead or Alive Checklist
- Seven Awesome End of the World Movies
- 6Q: Robert Irvine
- Subway’s Better Breakfast Challenge
- Dinner Impossible
On the Show :
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 17, 2017
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 25, 2016
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011