Orange Tuesday Begins Halloween Season
Labor Day and Summer are now behind us, kids are back at school, and football season is underway. All of which signal that it’s time to turn our attention towards the next major holiday on our calendar. It just happens to be our favorite holiday here at Gunaxin, Halloween! Sure it’s only September, but if you’re aiming for a killer costume, you need to start planning early. This year we’re proud to be part of the BuyCostumes.com Blogger Crew to help promote Orange Tuesday…
BuyCostumes.com, a leading online costume retailer and the authority on all things Halloween, is officially kicking off the Halloween season today with the launch of its second annual Orange Tuesday campaign. Think Black Friday, but more fun, and fewer people getting trampled. The campaign features the Orange List – top costumes, party themes and treats – and a one-day, Black Friday-esque sale with item-specific “Orange Busters” and site-wide savings of 25 percent off everything Halloween.
The Orange Tuesday sale features one-day only savings of 25 percent of all items on BuyCostumes.com today. If you plan on buying a costume this year, shop now for the best selection and prices. In addition, Pumpkin Busters, similar to “door busters” on Black Friday, feature a limited time and supply of hot costumes at the lowest prices ever. New costumes are added weekly.
During the Orange Season, BuyCostumes.com also offers two ways to win big:
- Ultimate Halloween Party Giveaway. Enter at BuyCostumes.com from Sept. 2-Oct. 15, 2014 for a chance to win weekly prizes of $50 Costume Cash and a grand prize of a $1,000 Ultimate Halloween Party package.
- #OrangeTuesdayPhoto Sweeps. Share a Halloween-themed photo with @BuyCostumes containing #OrangeTuesdayPhoto and be entered to win weekly prizes of $50 Costume Cash and 5 grand prizes of $500 Costume Cash. Enter from Sept. 2 Nov. 3, 2014 on Facebook or by following @BuyCostumes on Twitter or Instagram and sharing your photo with the hashtag #OrangeTuesdayPhoto.
This year, the online retailer has also joined forces with one of America’s most recognizable lifestyle experts and bestselling author, Sandra Lee, to offer hosts and guests unique entertaining solutions, and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF’s Trick or Treat program to host a coast-to-coast, 10-city Orange Tour to give back all season long.
“Halloween is a movement, not a moment, so this year we’re literally rolling out the orange carpet across the nation to help Halloween fans get in the celebratory spirit, save on purchases and donate to a great cause,” said Jennifer Dominiquini, chief marketing officer of BuySeasons, Inc., owner of BuyCostumes.com.
Make sure to join BuyCostumes for a Twitter Party to kick-off Orange Tuesday on September 2nd from 1-2pm ET! There will be over $500 in prizes including this season’s hottest costumes that will be the perfect way to jumpstart your Halloween shopping! RSVP at http://bit.ly/1C3HDx3 to be eligible to win prizes. Hope to see you there!
Latest posts by Philip Van der Vossen (see all)
- BFGoodrich Outstanding Trails : Wheelin’ with Pistons Wild - September 21, 2017
- Oktoberfest Has Begun! - September 16, 2017
- Toyota TRD Pro : Off-Road Adventure - September 10, 2017