Spring Shaving with Schick Hydro® 5
Spring is finally here, which means it’s time to bust out your shorts and t-shirts, and finally do something with your facial fur that has gone untamed over the winter months. Yes, I’m talking about your face blanket, Grizzly Adams. It’s time to shave, and this year I’m trying the ultimate tool for a close comfortable shave from Schick, their new Hydro® 5 razor. I just finished a shave with this new razor, and can tell you it was the most comfortable shave I’ve ever had, and now my face is as smooth as a baby’s butt.
The new Schick Hydro® 5 Razor features some key design improvements :
- Improved Glide – 80% more lubricant surface area for gel extrusion with new recessed micro-slits.
- Improved Safety – reduced blade spans minimize skin bulge between blades. Hydro gel now moisturizes your skin for up to 2 hours after your shave.
- Designed like no other razor to protect from irritation.
One of the key differences here is that the Hydro® 5 utilizes a hydrating gel reservoir, instead of a lube strip like most razors. You can see it in the green strip on top of the blades in the photo below :
It’s no secret that I work on the Internet, and thus facial grooming on a daily basis isn’t high on my priority list. However I travel often, and on those occasions I’m compelled to tame the facial hair like most men do before their work day. Next week I’m heading to Las Vegas for a concert, and I’ll definitely be making the Schick Hydro® 5 part of my preparation ritual before hitting the Vegas strip. I’m particularly fond of the weight and feel of the metal handle. The Hydro® 5 is easy, convenient, and provides an excellent close comfortable shave.
There are a variety of Schick Hydro® products to choose from, including the Schick Hydro® 5, Schick Hydro® 5 Sensitive, Schick Hydro® Cartridges, and Schick Hydro® Disposable Pack. Want to give it a try yourself? Until April 13th, you can save $2.00 at Giant Eagle on any one Schick Hydro ® Razor or Disposable Pack with our coupon code.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick Hydro ®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Philip Van der Vossen (see all)
- Six Sustainable Mobility Examples from Movin’On by Michelin - June 28, 2017
- 2017 National Capital Barbecue Battle : Photos - June 26, 2017
- Harry Potter Pinups by Ginny Di - June 26, 2017