Gunaxin Show #18 – Ian Fortey, Ruined Science Fiction, and Zombie Apocalypse
This week our guest is Ian Fortey, Internet Comedy Writer Extraordinaire, as we talk about how one goes about being an internet columnist, the pitfalls along the way, and how to eventually become successful at it. Then we dive into two of Ian’s infinite number of articles including 10 Science Fiction Concepts Ruined by Human Nature and Why Zombies Have it Worse in a Zombie Apocalypse. We discuss humans’ ability to eventually have sex with anything, and why using three seashells to wipe your ass is NEVER a good idea. Come along, won’t you?
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Fortey Days and Fortey Nights
- Ian on Cracked.com
- Ian on Asylum.com
- Ian on Gunaxin.com
- How to use the Three Seashells
On the Show :
- Episode #18 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #18 – (mp3)
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 17, 2017
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 25, 2016
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011