Gunaxin Show #42 – Sean Donnelly, Movember, and ESPNU College Town
This week we welcome documentary filmmaker, Sean Donnelly, to discuss his film, “I Think We’re Alone Now.” Every celebrity deals with his or her share of obsessed fans. “I Think We’re Alone Now” is a documentary that focuses on two individuals, Jeff and Kelly, who claim to be in love with the 80’s pop singer Tiffany.
In the first part of the show, I (Phil) join Mike and Jay to discuss the various styles of mustaches that men could choose to grow during the month of Movember, to help fight men’s cancers. We then discuss the addiction that Mike and I are battling in the ESPN College Town game for Facebook.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Fight Cancer in Movember with Gunaxin
- The Mustache Style Guide
- ESPNU College Town : The Addiction
- “I Think We’re Alone Now”
On the Show :
- Mike and Jay from Masters of None
- Phil from Gunaxin
- Sean Donnelly, Director of “I Think We’re Alone Now”
- Episode #42 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #42 – (mp3)