Gunaxin Show #54 – Aron Ralston, Embarrassing Rap, and Dubious Sexual Accomplishments
This week we’re extremely proud to have Aron Ralston on the program who is the inspiration behind the movie 127 Hours starring James Franco and Author of the best selling book “Between a Rock and a Hard Place.” We talk about his life altering experience and what a wild ride he’s been on leading up to this year’s Oscars.
But first we discuss the 6 Incredibly Embarrassing Uses of Rap Music and how Wendy’s might know how to make fries, but they can’t rap for shit. Then we launch into the 5 Most Dubious Sexual Accomplishments and destroy any hope that this could be a kid friendly show. So turn down the lights and lock the door…. things are about to get a little freaky.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Six Incredibly Embarrassing Uses of Rap Music
- The Five Most Dubious Sexual Accomplishments
- 6Q : Aron Ralston
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- 127 Hours on DVD
On the Show :
- Episode #54 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #54 – (mp3)
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 17, 2017
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 25, 2016
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011