Gunaxin Show #7 – The Bachelor Guy, MIA Stars, and MPAA Ratings
This episode of The Gunaxin Show takes us to wild and weird places. First we talk with Zach about his article “Thirty Hollywood Stars Who Were Huge in the 1990’s But Now MIA” One person on this list bought Mike a beer and gave him a man hug while another former star Jay felt looked like Father Time punched her in the face.
Next we talk about the MPAA and their wacky ratings systems. Find out what BN really stands for and what rental will get you on the Megan’s Law list while we try and help Zach finish his latest article.
Finally we speak with Eric Rogell from TheBachelorGuy.com who teaches us a few new drinks to mix up at our next party, why overalls are not a fashion statement and why guys are getting a bad rep thanks to Jim Belushi.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Thirty Hollywood Stars Who Were Huge in the 1990’s But Now MIA
- Crazy MPAA Movie Rating Descriptions
- The Bachelor Guy
On the Show :
- Download with iTunes
- Episode #7 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #7 – (mp3)
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 25, 2016
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 17, 2016
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011