Gunaxin Show #9 – St. Patrick’s Day Episode
Oh it’s the most wonderful time of the year. Where we smile a little easier, we sing a little more and everyone is Irish for at least one day of the year. On our St. Patrick’s Day episode of The Gunaxin Show we lead off with Jay, Art, and Fred talking about brewing beer with Mr. Beer, and some famous leprechauns from pop culture. Then we welcome guests Dave and Big Al from Dave’s Pub & Grub to talk about their home based bar and what they call the bar cam. Phil finished up with a special interview with Guinness Brewmaster Fergal Murray. The show is full of vitamins and minerals and important things for you to grow. Just like a pint of Guinness which remember, you should always enjoy responsibly.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day one and all!
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Brewing All Grain with Mr. Beer
- Famous Leprechauns from Pop Culture
- Dave’s Pub & Grub
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness
On the Show :
- Episode #9 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #9 – (mp3)
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 17, 2017
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 25, 2016
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011