Gunaxin Show #1 – Jerry Rice, Misters, and One Hit Wonders
We kick off our premiere episode of The Gunaxin Show with our hosts Mike and Jay talking to long time Gunaxin contributor, Stew, about two of his favorite recent articles. First we delve into his list of Twenty Five ‘Misters’ from Pop Culture, giving particular attention to Mr. Salty, the Mr. Men books, and Mr. Rogers. Next we go back in time to look at some of the many one-hit wonders of the 1980’s and lament over the lack of Yello’s Oh Yeah, otherwise known as the Day Bow Bow song, on the list. Somehow that devolves into a conversation of sex on the Price is Right set before the boys decide its probably time to cut it off. The good times don’t stop there, as Art interviews one of his childhood heroes, the one and only Jerry Rice. Jerry discusses Super Bowls, modern wide receivers, and the Gillete MVP Locker Room Promotion, before finishing it up with the 6Q.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Twenty Five ‘Misters’ from Pop Culture
- 35 One-Hit-Wonders of the 80’s
- 6Q : Jerry Rice
- Inside the Locker Room with Jerry Rice
On the Show :
- Episode #1 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #1 – .mp3
Latest posts by MikeG (see all)
- Pouring the Perfect Pint of Guinness - March 16, 2018
- Ten People You’ll Meet at Your Fantasy Football Draft - August 15, 2017
- The American Job Market: Through the Eyes of “Red” Redding - September 5, 2011