Gunaxin Show #17 – Chris Illuminati, Two Person Songs, and Food Commercials
This week Stew joins Mike and Art to discuss an article he is currently working on. The boys help him brain storm some more ideas for “Songs Featuring Two People”. Think Jack and Diane, and Take the Money and Run, but try to make an entire list out of the concept. Next they explore his recent article “The Greatest in Saturday Morning Food Commercials” where they look at some of the classics like Timer, and Mikey.
Our guest this week is Chris Illuminati, a writer who whores himself out all of the internet, and is now a published author. We explore his new book, Assholeology, and finish up with our traditional Six Questions.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- The 13 Greatest Songs Featuring Two People
- The Greatest in Saturday Morning Food Commercials
- 6Q : Chris Illuminati
On the Show :
- Episode #17 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #17 – (mp3)
Latest posts by Philip Van der Vossen (see all)
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door : Review - November 14, 2017
- BFGoodrich & MacCachren Seek 50th Anniversary Baja 1000 Victory - November 13, 2017
- Staying at MGM National Harbor - November 11, 2017