Gunaxin Show #37 – Ray Lewis, Movie Knives, and Good Mood Songs
This week, Mike and Art discuss Scott’s article chronicling knives in film, and debate which one was the most bad-ass. Which knife was bigger; Rambo’s or Crocodile Dundee’s? Then they move on to helping Scott finish his article on Songs that put him into a good mood, including Coolio, who has a way of putting himself into a good mood. We follow that goodness by welcoming on future hall-of-famer, Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens. We discuss his recent Old Spice commercials, and a bit of football too. We end the show by running Lewis through the Gunaxin Six Questions.
The Gunaxin Show is classified as Explicit, so probably NSFW, unless you work here.
- Ten Badass Movie Knives
- Songs that put you in a Good Mood (Coming Soon)
- Ray Lewis Old Spice Commercials
- 6Q : Ray Lewis
On the Show :
- Episode #37 – Enhanced (m4a)
- Episode #37 – (mp3)
Latest posts by Philip Van der Vossen (see all)
- 2018 Kia Rio 5-Door : Review - November 14, 2017
- BFGoodrich & MacCachren Seek 50th Anniversary Baja 1000 Victory - November 13, 2017
- Staying at MGM National Harbor - November 11, 2017